A child has to compete for admission by appearing in an oral aptitude and intelligence test for the Nursery and KG classes. Both the parents should accompany the child at the time of the interview.
Admission Test :
The admission test will cover English, Hindi, Maths and Science based on the syllabus of the preceding class to which admission is sought.No admission test for pre-primary section.
The following enclosures should compulsorily be attached with the registration form. If any of these are not available, an application of extension must be made. In any case the following documents must be submitted within fifteen days of admission.
- Birth Certificate ( only for Nursery, Kindergarten, Preparatory).
- Transfer Certificate from the school attended previously (if applicable).
- Photostat copy of the progress report of the previous class.
- Original transfer certificate and attested copy of certificate of date of birth.
- Recent passport size photograph of the child.